Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You love me

...even though I don't update my blog. I really do want to keep up. Here's what's been going on.

1) Wedding activities galore! Jamie and Ben were married 2 weekends ago and it was a beautiful wedding and I was so happy to be a bridesmaid. Kind of wish I could go back and re live the whole weekend. It went by so quickly! I also never mentioned Jamie's fabulous bachelorette party that Ellen and I hosted about a month ago. Penis decorations. Penis cake. Mechanical bull. Drunk and happy bride to be. Success! As far as 2010 weddings, the official count is: 1 down, 4 to go.

2) My family was here in March to see my little brother perform at Carnegie Hall and Lincoln Center with the Colorado Springs Youth Symphony. Both concerts were amazing! My Dad and sister had never been to NYC before and they loved it (I knew my sister would but I was pleasantly surprised by Dad's reaction). Jeffrey is pretty set on going to college in NYC now and I really really hope that happens. Just 3 more years!

3) I keep getting sick. It sucks! Ive been sick at least one week a month for the past 3 months. I went to the doctor the second time and he said I just had a virus but Im starting to think that's a big fat lie. I think I need antibiotics to kill this evil cyclical sickness.

4) Steve. He's pretty awesome.

5) I've seen some great shows recently! Million Dollar Quartet, Lend me a Tenor AND La Cage Aux Folles (where Sean Patrick Doyle, CUA alum, is making his Broadway debut! I teared up a little bit when he walked on stage. So proud!). Tomorrow I'm seeing Everyday Rapture which I'm stoked about!

6) I'm sure more has happened but my brain is on vacation. I'm making a quarter year resolution to update my blog at least once a week. Clearly, my blog updates are important. The world has been a little more gray without them.

No comments: