I was watching Top Chef last night and realized that being on that show would probably be my worst nightmare.
If I was doing a quick fire challenge and had to make a dish in 20 minutes I know exactly what the judges would get...
They would get half of a chopped onion. That's all I would have time to finish.
I don't actually understand how someone can chop an onion in less than 30 minutes . There's that pesky skin on the outside that never seems to end and then you have to stop every five seconds to cry.
Who knows. Maybe if I put the half of the chopped onion on a really cool plate with some sort of colorful garnish they would overlook the fact that it was just a raw vegetable. It could be the new trend. It would be just like sushi! Raw Fish! Raw Vegetables! Huzza!
Anyways, I'm rooting for the guy with the red beard this season. He's adorable and being adorable must mean that he is a great chef. Ellen says that I only like him because he has a red beard like the boyfriend. She's probably right. I think I might send him my chopped onion idea. It's gonna be a hit!
2 years ago
2 comments:
"Bottom Chef"/"Top Chef"
This sounds dirty.
I dont have a red beard anymore. Why don't you go ask this guy out.
Post a Comment