Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What the Blog!?

Darling Readers.

Every year or so I have a narcissistic urge to start a blog and share my fascinating and fabulous life with the internet. This usually falls by the wayside in about a week when I realize that my life is only fascinating and fabulous in my head.

So, why start a new blog?

Now that I've been 25 years old for about 3 weeks and I've been living in New York City for 10 months I've come to realize that my fascinating and fabulous life is even more of a delusion than ever. This is due to the following:

1) I am broke. Broker than broke. Broke as a joke.
2) I am a Big Nerd.
3) I tell people I'm an actor but rarely go to auditions and spend my days bitterly answering phones and making snide comments about people when they hang up.
4) High School Musical 3 made me cry (ok, that might just be an offshoot of #2 but I thought full disclosure was best.)

Basically I thought you would all enjoy a little Schaudenfreude. Read my blog and you will feel fascinating and fabulous in comparison. I'm taking one for the team. I know. I'm sooo generous.

Big Thanks to Ellen for the blog title. If you ever meet Josh Groban please give him Ellen's number.

No comments: