Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blog Fatigue

I haven't been in the mood to update my blog lately. It's exhausting trying to be clever, let me tell ya! However, I feel I owe it to my reader(s) to post something. I wouldn't want you to go through your week without your Erica fix. So, here's some stuff...

1) The bf came to visit this weekend which was lovely. I miss him. Next time he visits I'm just going to tie him up in the closet so he can't leave. (no, not like that...you all have dirty minds).

2) I went to Philadelphia on Monday to see Jamie and to get fitted for my bridesmaid dress for her wedding! After trying on the dress (it's beautiful, by the way!) Jamie took me on a historical tour of Philly. Basically, she pointed out every statue in the city and told me she was pretty sure it was Benjamin Franklin. I don't think they were all actually Benjamin Franklin but if they really wanted you to be able to tell them apart they wouldn't all be wearing that same hat that one automatically associates with Benjamin Franklin. That's what they get for not varying their colonial sense of fashion. We also had Philly Cheesesteaks and saw the Liberty Bell. It's still cracked. In case you were wondering.

3) How 'bout those Broncos!!!! 6-0!!!!!

4) God, my life is boring right now. I can't even think of a 4th interesting thing. I'm just going to make stuff up now.

5) IM FAMOUS!

6) IM RICH!

7) IM AWESOME!

8) PUPPIES!

3 comments:

BB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BB said...

It's about time. I have no trouble coming up with something clever everyday. You're supposed to be the coolest person ever. I expect a lot from you.

tarak said...

You are apparently trying too hard. A. Yes, you should tie up your bf (hehe) B. That's the point. All the statues ARE Ben Franklin. C. Wait a minute... bf = Ben Franklin? (it's a Sargent York moment, and if you don't remember go back to Wayne's World) D. Crap, I don't have anything to comment about #3 - 7. E. Awww, I love puppies too!