Wake up late. Check. Get on the slowest subway train ever. Check. Get to work late. Check. Work all day. Check. Get on the slowest subway train ever..again. Check. Walk home to realize that you don't have your keys. Check. Call roommates to find out they are not going to be home for several hours. Check. Stand outside in the cold for a while. Check. Debate whether to use the last $5 left in your bank account to sit in the coffee shop and wait or save it so you can eat tomorrow. Check. Decide to ride the subway aimlessly to stay warm. Check. Cry on the subway like a crazy person. Check.
I'm emotional. I'm going to bed.
2 years ago
2 comments:
You should have called me, you could have come up to visit. In my warm apartment. Love you and I'm sorry you had a bad day.
priceless. and so sad.
Post a Comment