
I know. I've neglected my blog the past few weeks. I've been busy with Thanksgiving food and Christmas songs (good things to be busy with, in my humble opinion). I have some pictures of our Thanksgiving feast that I will post later along with a recap of all the festivities. For now, some Christmas cheer.
Last night was my holiday concert with YNYC (Young New Yorker's Chorus). This was my first concert with the group and I think it went amazingly well. We were in the BEAUTIFUL (but cold!) Old Saint Patrick's Cathedral in SoHo and every seat was full (someone said it holds 800 people, I don't know if that is 100% accurate but I think it's close). About an hour before the concert started the snow started as well. The first snow of the season. It was a perfect night for Christmas music and I am now officially in the Christmas Spirit. I'm thinking of going home and making pumpkin pie, hanging Christmas lights off the balcony and watching Elf.
Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to the concert and to those of you who couldn't come I'll show you the video or I will give you a private concert whenever your heart desires. I can totally sing 8 part harmony by myself. I'm talented.
No comments:
Post a Comment