Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Muppets



Word to the wise: Don't fall asleep while watching a muppet movie.

This weekend I was watching Muppets take Manhattan (the most amazing movie ever made). How I managed to doze off during such an amazing movie is beyond me but it happened and here are the consequences.

I had a dream. In the dream I was Miss Piggy. I was a big movie star and lived in a huge mansion made entirely of glass in LA. I was a huge diva and pretty fabulous (I wouldn't expect anything less from Miss Piggy). Anyways, I had tons of adoring fans and one of them started stalking me. One night this fan managed to break into my house. When he saw me he ran at me and pushed both of us out the 2nd story window into the swimming pool. We both managed to get out of the pool unharmed (how one goes through a glass wall without any injuries is beyond me, then again, Miss Piggy is made of fabric so not much can hurt her.). As soon as we got out of the pool the stalker said 'All I've ever wanted to do is swim with Miss Piggy, my life is complete' and he walked away. Then I woke up.

I'd like someone to analyze that.

1 comment:

BB said...

Analyze this....Zombies.