Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SNOW

Today there is a blizzard here in good ol' NYC. Granted, there really isn't a lot of snow and being from Colorado I tend to not acknowledge a blizzard until there is at least 2 feet of snow on the ground. Either way, it seems like a good day to tell you why I love snow.

1) I can wear my pink snow/rain boots without anyone giving me weird looks.
2) All the litter on the streets of my neighborhood magically dissapears
3) I feel a little less juvenile ordering hot chocolate at a coffee shop

Here are the reasons I don't like snow

1) Crazy people calling work and asking us if we are going to cancel our shows
2) The 7 block walk from my apartment to the subway
3) Ruining my romantic Valentine's Day weekend plans. (Well, the plans aren't really ruined, Steve is just going to be here for 12 hours less, but I'm being dramatic.)

I don't really have anything else to say. This is just a filler post between dance parties. Yeah, I know, now you're pissed at me cause you read this whole post hoping for some deeper meaning. Oh well, You'll never get the last 2 minutes of your life back. Ooops. Sorry.

No comments: