If you guys haven't seen Glee yet you need to do it immediatley. I am in LOVE with this show. As ridiculous as it sounds the first episode made me cry like 5 times. There really was something magical about being in my High School choir and watching Glee made me remember that feeling. At my High School, choir and the yearly musical were a BIG deal and our choir teacher is still one of the most amazing people I have ever met. Maybe it was nostalgia that made me cry or just how happy those kids looked when performing or just the idea that 'being a part of something special makes you special'. Anyways, the show is amazing, funny and smart with great production numbers and some awesome Broadway stars (Lea Michele! Matthew Morrison!). WATCH IT!!!!
Here's the extended Trailer
and HERE is a little gem of this awesome kid doing a cover of Glee's cover of Don't Stop Believing.
2 years ago
3 comments:
I agree with everything you just said. LOVE it.
Oh Erica... I miss you...
You're going too fast for me. I'm trying to catch up with Mad Men. I can't add another show right now. I'm behind!
Post a Comment