...apparantley I do. Not that I'm some crazy health nut, actually that couldn't be farther from the truth. I'm pretty sure I am craving salad because I am the complete opposite of a crazy health nut. I'm trying hard to remember the last time I ate fresh vegetables and I am having trouble remembering. Yesterday I ate frosting for every meal because I was baking cupcakes for tk's baby shower (pictures of cute cute cupcakes to come in a future post!). I'm really paranoid about my cooking so I had to taste my buttercream frosting A LOT to make sure it was good. I also got to eat the cupcakes that I messed up (drawing teddy bear faces on cupcakes is NOT easy.) Then, around 10 pm, I realized I hadn't eaten a real meal all day so I popped a frozen pizza in the oven and ate that ( I don't know what's worse, the fact that I ate almost a whole frozen pizza at 10 pm or the fact that I just let everyone know I was sitting at home alone in front of my TV watching The Locator at 10 pm on a Saturday night).
So, my body is telling me it needs a big salad. I will give it a big salad in hopes that the salad will make up for all the yummy-ness at the baby shower tonight.
Also, everytime I typed 'salad' in this post my finger mis-typed 'salsa' instead. How am I ever suppose to eat healthy if my fingers are against me!
In closing, GO BRONCOS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I crave your cupcakes....
2 things: 1. Are you kidding about the frozen pizza? Those are a god-send. I don't know what I'd do if I were in the middle of some serious baking and didn't have a frozen pizza to provide a nutritional counter-balance to the frosting. and B. Your cupcakes were soooooo cute and tasted sooooo good. I wish I would have taken pictures of them to let the baby know what kind of love she has around her. Lucky girl.
Post a Comment