







The changing of the seasons can only mean 1 thing. It's time for me to buy new clothes. However, since ramen noodles are considered a splurge on my current budget it's unlikely I will be getting any cute fall boots or cardigans or jackets or anything at all. The only remedy for my fashion depression is something I like to call cyber window shopping. I know I will never buy any of these clothes but at least I can look and pretend that someday I will be walking down the street in those adorable studded boots. I was just browsing topshop.com and added $1415.00 worth of clothes to my wish list. I will be taking donations. I encourage you to give as much as possible. If not I will make it my goal to walk around wearing sweat pants, belly shirts and crocs. I might even add in a pair of uggs for good measure. You know you don't want to see that.
1 comment:
These pieces are WAAAAYYYY to conservative for you. Except for that plaid diaper. I'll help you buy that.
Post a Comment