2 years ago
Friday, January 15, 2010
Are you really there?
I started taking this new medicine my doctor prescribed (nothing serious, no worries) and I made the mistake of reading the warnings that come along with it. My self diagnosed hypochondria has gone into full panic mode! I suddenly have a headache (oh no, didn't those warnings say something about increased brain pressure, crap, what does increased brain pressure even mean!). I sort of have a stomach ache (that must be a sign of irreversible damage to my internal organs, my liver could be disentegrating as I type this!). Psychosis! Do I have psychosis?! Does this blog even exist?! Am I even sitting at a real computer right now?! Did I really see a rat on the subway tracks this morning or am I making up imaginary friends!? CRAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There is nothing wrong with having imaginary friends....
Post a Comment