
This photo is actually from 11 years ago but it's the best I could do. Compare this photo to the photo from my last post to see us all grown up! Gosh, my brother is ADORABLE. Granted, he is still pretty adorable but his hair isn't quite as curly anymore.
One decade ago I was 15 years old. I couldn't drive, I couldn't drink, I'd never been in love, I had really long bleached blonde hair, I danced to 'Party like it's 1999' in my best friends driveway at midnight on January 1st, 2000 while drinking sparkling apple cider. Those were the days.
I tend to look back at any time in my life and say 'those were the days'. When I think back to last week I sort of think 'those were the days'. Things always seem better in retrospect. Not that things seem bad now, they don't, but I guess it's easier to appreciate a certain time in your life when you're not struggling through it.
Enough of the retrospective B.S. Here are some of my resolutions for the year.
1) Go to AT LEAST two auditions a month. I'm happy to say I got the ball rolling on this resolution today!! I went to an Equity call and actually got seen AND they asked me to sing a second song! Success!
2) Lose 20 pounds. I know, I know, I know. So original.
3) Save money. This is actually an impossibility. I don't make enough money to pay my bills. There's no way I can save money but whatever.
4) Be more assertive. Sometimes I let people walk all over me because I'm too nice. This needs to stop.
5) And finally, keep this blog awesome.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
1 comment:
Well.....you'll be able to do number 5.....
Post a Comment