
1) Vampires sparkle
2) Be as whiny and as selfish as possible and the beautiful vampire boy will fall in love with you.
3) Once you have a boyfriend nothing else matters.
4) It's ok for your werewolf friend to continue sticking his tongue down your throat even though you told him no.
5) Having a boy you just met sneak into your room in the middle of the night and watch you sleep without your knowledge isn't creepy, it's romantic.
6) Don't have sex until you're married if you want to be virtuous.
7) It's not domestic abuse if your husband feels bad afterwards.
8) It's ok for a 17 year old to automatically fall in love with and vow to marry a newborn baby as long as he waits to marry her til she's older.
9) If you are pregnant with a demon baby that is killing you from the inside out, drinking all of your blood and puncturing your internal organs with its vampire teeth, carry it to term, don't get rid of it. That would be murder.
10) Despite all of this I still had the urge to read all 4 books. I clearly need to rid myself of the 12 year old girl living inside me.
3 comments:
I had the EXACT same reactions. Only at the end of the 4th I was super mad that Meyers copped out of writing a real ending. No one dies? Bella's "super" power is a shield? Fucking... fucking NO, David Blaine!
Don't even get me started on that ending!!!! WTF?! Nothing happened?! Nothing was resolved! There's was this huge build up to...NOTHING! UGH!
1st'ly: WTF peeps! I haven't even finished reading the fouth book yet.
2nd'ly: I love that this book is full of hidden Mormon messages and info, like the little know fact that Joseph Smith (Mormon founder) was a vampire who HAPPENED to sparkle.
Post a Comment